StandUpPaddleBoardsReview.com is happy to announce that we are offering a US$500 scholarship to help promote higher education and stand up paddle boarding across America and Canada. The scholarship will be awarded to one college/university student in the United States or Canada, who submits the best overall essay.
- You will need to write an essay on the topic: “Health Benefits of Stand Up Paddle Boarding.”
- Share our website on the Social Media Channel of your choice (Facebook, Google+, etc).
- Submit the essay before the deadline, meeting the below requirements.
- The essay length should be 800-1500 words.
- The essay must be original.
- The essay should have a catchy and creative title and appropriate subpoints.
- The essay can be insightful, informative, emotive, funny, inspirational or creative. Any approach can work.
- Be concise and creative.
To be eligible for a scholarship:
- You are a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- You are (1) a full-time student at an accredited college or university or (2) a high school senior planning to attend college in 2017.
How to Submit your Essay
Submit the essay to us as a .doc, .docx or .pdf attachment. And email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Entry for StandUpPaddleBoardsReview.com Scholarship”.
Please mention the following details in your email:
- Your first and last name.
- Your degree program and expected graduation year.
- A valid email address where you can be reached.
- The full name of your high school, university or college.
- Email address of your parent or guardian, if you are under 18-years-old.
Submitted essays become the property of StandUpPaddleBoardsReview.com and may be published on this website or in other media in original or modified form. Please leave out identifying information if you want your entry to be anonymous. Email addresses will not be published.
Deadline to Apply
All essays must be submitted June 1st, 2017.
After the application period is closed, we will review all submissions. Late applications, plagiarized essays and applications that do not follow the above requirements will be disqualified. Essays with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation will receive special consideration.
The winner will be notified by email and announced here on this page on or around June 15th. The money will be transfered to the recipient through Paypal and may be used towards future study at the discretion of the recipient.
If you want further details, please contact us at email@example.com .